Craft show will be held in the Nielsen Community Center. The location of the Craft Show will be announced periodically throughout the day over the loud speaker.
Space size and fees are:
8’ x 8′. . . . . . . . . . . . . . . $40.00
Tables included with space rental.
Main street vendors are first come first serve. To arrange a spot on Main Street call Doug Peterson at 402-372-3390.
REMEMBER – You are paying for a specific sized booth – you will be limited to the space that you have purchased.
Electricity available – will need extension cords
Surface – Concrete floor
- First come first served. Spaces will be assigned based on the date the application is received. Applications may be downloaded from www.roadgems.com or by calling one of the contacts listed below.
- Please complete all information on the application and mail it with payment as soon as possible. Make checks payable to Road Gems.
Mail application and fee to:
520 Vista Ave
West Point, NE 68788
All fees are donated to help defray the costs of the Last Spring ‘til Spring Car Show. If you have to cancel for some reason, we will refund your money up and until September 10, 2018. Applications that are not filled out completely will not be accepted and will be returned to the vendor. Checks that are returned to us for any reason will be returned to the vendor along with their application and the vendor will not be allowed in the show.
- If you wish to receive CONFIRMATION that you are in the show, please send a self-addressed stamped envelope or provide an email address.
- It may take 2 to 4 weeks for payment checks to clear the bank and confirmations to be returned.
- You must charge (7%) sales tax and submit it to the Nebraska Department of Revenue.
- Crafters who are accepted in the show will receive a letter approximately two weeks prior to the show if the application is received early. This letter will include a list of guidelines, a map with your booth number and the approximate location of your booth.
- Set up time for vendors is from 7:00 a.m. to 10:00 a.m. Registration for car show participants is 8:00 a.m. to 12:00 p.m. The craft show concludes at 4:00 p.m. prior to trophy presentations. The average attendance of the car show is 15,000 people. It is the largest one day car show in the Midwest with up to 750 cars in attendance. Car show participants are not allowed to leave their designated area until after the trophy presentation. The show is free to the public.
- All vendors MUST provide their chairs or display stands. Tables provided are 8′ long.
- Vendors are responsible for their own merchandise at all times and are responsible for cleaning up their areas after take down.
We want to thank you for considering our show. If you have any questions, please contact us. We work outside our home; however, we do have voice mail at the numbers listed below. Please feel free to leave a message and we will get back with you.
Bonnie Vogltance Jeanine Renter